Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Joyeuse Saint-Valentin

So far so bad. I've done a bad job in trying to update my blog while I'm here studying in Paris. Paris is a wonderful, exciting, and mesmerizing city. There are countless things to do and see, I really feel like I'm in the center of the universe and I would love nothing more than to share my experiences with you. I will try my hardest to document my adventures, starting by going back and showing some older pictures from when I arrived around 3 and a half weeks ago.

But first, let me show you yesterday- Valentine's Day. Paris, known as the city of love and lights, hardly shows any trace of this holiday dedicated to romance. Here, everyday is the day to show your love. Valentine's Day would go by almost unnoticed here, if not for their delicious pastries :)


Night stroll






Valentine's Day Pastries




Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!


Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment